The Linda Vista ad hoc subcommittee for the Morena Corridor Specific Plan will hold a meeting on Tuesday August 28th at 6:00pm. The meeting will be held at the USD Degheri Alumni Center in Room 120 located at 5998 Alcala Park. Attached is the meeting agenda.
An overview of the draft Specific Plan will be presented. The draft Specific Plan and information on the draft Program Environmental Impact Report can be accessed here:https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/specificplans/morena-corridor.
Ad HOC Draft Agenda
LINDA VISTA PLANNING GROUP Post Office Box 710174
San Diego, CA 92171
- AGENDA -
Ad Hoc Subcommittee for the Morena Corridor Specific Plan
Tuesday August 28, 2018 6:00 – 8:00 PM University of San Diego – Degheri Alumni Center Room 120
5998 Alcala Park, San Diego, CA 92110 (All times approximate)
- (6:00 pm) Call to Order, Roll Call by Ad Hoc Subcommittee Chair Howard Wayne
- (6:05 pm) Non-Agenda Public Comment (2-minute limit per speaker)
- (6:15 pm) Chair’s Report
- (6:25 pm) Presentation of the Draft Morena Corridor Specific Plan (Planning Department Staff)
- (6:50 pm) Action Item: Recommendation to the Linda Vista Planning Group on the Morena
- Corridor Specific Plan
- (7:30 pm) Discussion of the draft Program Environmental Impact Report, including public input.
- (7:55 pm) Next Steps and Schedule of Next Meeting
- (8:00 pm) Adjournment
To view the draft Specific Plan online, visit:
To view the draft Program Environmental Impact Report (PEIR) online, visit:
Please note that comments regarding the draft PEIR will only be accepted in written form. The final date is October 1, 2018 and comments will not be accepted after that date.
Mail comments to:
Rebecca Malone, Environmental Planner, City of San Diego Planning Department,
9485 Aero Drive, MS 413, San Diego, CA 92123
or E-mail your comments to:
PlanningCEQA@sandiego.gov with the Project Name (Morena Corridor Specific Plan) and Number ( 582608 / SCH No. 2016101021) in the subject line.